Facilities, Things To Do & Local Attractions
There are numerous beaches accessible from the holiday park. Toowoon Bay, the park’s namesake and Shelly Beach are clean, clear and safely patrolled throughout the year. If you’re travelling with young children and aren’t sure about the open ocean, then Little Bay offers calm waters, protected from the surf by nearby breakwalls.
The nearby Swaddling Park offers visitors the perfect place to catch up with friends for an afternoon of fun in the sun, and golfers will be happy to know that there’s a beautiful eighteen-hole course just south of Toowoon Bay Holiday Park. For those looking for a little more organised entertainment, there is plenty to do at nearby The Entrance, including daily Pelican feeding.
While you’re in town, why not catch a movie or check out the local markets? You’ll find a superb selection of cafes and restaurants as well, which will make eating out a very tempting dining option indeed.
You will find an array of activities and attractions to suit all tastes, at your fingertips.
Features & Facilities
- Absolute Beachfront to surfing and patrolled beaches
- Close to Tuggerah Lakes
- Spacious Cabins and comfortable grassy camping sites
- Resort style pool
- Playgrounds and grassed areas
- Jumping pillow
- Camp kitchen
- Large clean amenities
- Secure boom gate access
- Disabled facilities with easy wheelchair access
- FOXTEL in all cabins
- FREE school holiday activities
- Pet friendly sites available – does not include cabin accommodation
- Perfect for families and couples
- Dump Ezy dump point / waste station – free access for guests. Travellers passing through the Central Coast can also access this facility at a minimal cost. Contact the Park for further details.
- Note: Fires are prohibited at all times
- Easy walk to Toowoon Bay cafes, restaurants and local shops
- Close to The Entrance where there’s cafes, restaurants, shops, local markets, pub / hotel and a cinema
Things To Do & Local Attractions
- Explore Toowoon Bay with plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants
- Direct beach access to North Shelly Beach – perfect spot for surfers
- Toowoon Bay Beach (good for children)
- Shelly Beach
- Bateau Bay Beach – a few minutes from Toowoon Bay
- Shelly Beach Golf Course next door
- Boating and Fishing
- Coast to Lake Walk
- Shelly Beach Walk
- Just minutes to The Entrance which has plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants
- Short drive to Long Jetty
- The Australian Reptile Park
- Treetop Adventure Park
- See a show at the Art House
- Event Cinemas Tuggerah
Shopping & Supermarkets
- Coles Supermarket, The Entrance, Open 7 days a week
- Bateau Bay Shopping Centre
- Westfield, Cnr Cobbs & Gavenlock Rds, Tuggerah
- Erina Fair Shopping Centre
What’s On & Local Events
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news & holiday deals from Central Coast Holiday Parks.
Copyright Central Coast Council | All Rights Reserved | A One Oak Media Website